As SALES ENGINEER and Business Developer, you report directly to the Engineering Manager.
Your mission is to listen, advise and offer innovative and relevant technical solutions to your customers. You are responsible for your projects and customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities and tasks:
- Tenders participation including drafting of price offers
- Commercial offers drafting
- In charge of the technical study of the projects entrusted
- In charge of the customer relationship for the entrusted projects
- Establishment of budgets, deadlines and regular reporting concerning the entrusted projects
- Inventory and encoding of all components related to the entrusted projects
- Transmission of plans to the production and technical support during manufacturing
- Regular monitoring on construction sites to ensure proper compliance with contractual conditions and customer satisfaction
- After-sales service
- You are a Civil or IndustrialEngineer
- You have +2 years experience in the construction field
- You are passionate about sustainability, energy conservation and construction field
- You enjoy making sure your customers are satisfied.
- You are a team player and result oriented
- You enjoy traveling as part of your job and are for national and international business trips
- Software skills: Autocad or Equivalent
- Language skills: fluent English and French / any other language is a welcome plus
Our client operates in the dynamic green energy architectural sector on an international level. They develop prestigious and mainstream projects on its nearly carbon zero production site close to Liège.
- A competitive package including many advantages.
- A fascinating experience in a fast-growing & company that successfully works with e-commerce websites.
- A stimulating and informal working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- Possibility to evolve and learn with the job and diversify responsibilities according to what the business requires.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- Gaz et électricité, production, vente et transport
- Ingénierie / Bureau d'études